The Ecocreation Compost machine uses a special heat, salt and acid resistant bacterial culture; this is the secret behind the machine’s unique, fast process.
The contents of the tank are heated so that moisture is extracted from the mix at an accelerated rate. Within 24 hours the bacteria turns all biodegradable waste (including fruit peel, processed food and coffee grounds) into dry compost which has only 15 percent of the original waste volume. When composting 40 kilos of organicswaste per day, the Ecocreation composter becomes cost-effective within 2-5 years of purchase. All you need is a power supply and connection to an air outlet.
With the Ecocreation Compost machine, you won’t just find a more efficient and sustainable way of handling your organic waste; you also produce your own product: compost. Imagine what your organisation can do with this! Encourage colleagues to start a vegetable patch and supply your company kitchen with fresh vegetables. Supply employees and their families with compost for their own gardens or support a local allotment initiative. If you have no idea what to do with your compost, it can be collected as green waste and used as a biofuel or as active material in a compost factory.
- Organic waste becomes a valuable product; compost
- Less waste, therefore lower costs
- Reduce transport means less pollution
- Reduced need for fertilizer prevents exhaustion of fossil sources and results in less pollution
- Your compost becomes a unique symbol of your organisation’s sustainable management
- Proud employees; involved family members, suppliers and enthusiastic clients